Apply today, Get Hired Right Away!
All the job Post type Taxonoly list, when someone select any of them, redirect them to this url https://srv.apptifyadminplatform.com/~apartmen/jobs/?s=sdsdsd&post_type=job_listing&search_location&posted_before=14-days () and pass the vraibale like that so that the search works. (We need this sidebar looks like on this page https://srv.apptifyadminplatform.com/~apartmen/jobs/?search_keywords=&search_location=&post_type=job_listing )
Bilingual Assistant Property Manager
Penn Apartment Staffing is seeking to fill an Assistant Property Manager position in Southwest Houston, TX Near South Main. The ideal candidate must have prior property management experience and be able to work the first and/ or the last weekend of the month.
The Assistant Property Manager will report to the property manager and perform administrative and organizational duties such as liaising with residents, collecting rent, doing basic bookkeeping, organizing property viewings and overseeing facility maintenance. Also be responsible for evaluating applicants and negotiating contracts.
- Assist Property Manager in operating the property in accordance with company policies and procedures to achieve budgeted revenue and occupancy goals and enhance the value and quality of the property.
- Follow established AR/AP guidelines including contacting tenants for collection issues, tenant account reconciliations and reporting as well as coordination of tenant defaults and lock outs as necessary.
- Lease units by selling the products and services of the property. Conduct site tours and demonstrate property amenities, model apartments and available apartments.
- Effectively handle telephone inquiries from prospective residents, service requests from residents and information requests from owners and company personnel.
- Assist in ensuring that the grounds, buildings and units are fully functional, safe and attractive. Visually inspect grounds, buildings and units on a regular basis.
- Follow established policies and procedures regarding the qualification, screening and acceptance of applicants for residency.
- Prepare rental paperwork in an accurate and timely manner. Communicate and explain rental documents to new and existing residents. Ensure documents are completed prior to resident move-in. Proofread all lease paperwork.
- Accurately complete and submit daily, weekly and month-end closing reports on a timely basis, accept payments and process for deposit, collect delinquent rents, complete injury and loss reports and claims and other reports and plans as required.
- Follow all safety procedures. Report any safety hazards found and assist in ensuring correction on a timely basis.
- Represent the Property Manager when absent in operation of the property.
Other Company Job ( Exclude the current job id from the loop) We will loop the job_list post tyle for the meta filed company name.
Penn Apartment Staffing
At Penn Apartment Staffing, we are passionate about what we do and the relationships we develop with local management companies and the employees. We provide opportunities that can result in a rewarding career and lasting friendships. Our commitment to providing top talent to our clients has made us industry leaders in the Apartment Staffing Industry.
We provide quality full-time and temporary staffing for the multi-family industry in Austin,Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio, Texas.