Apply today, Get Hired Right Away!
All the job Post type Taxonoly list, when someone select any of them, redirect them to this url https://srv.apptifyadminplatform.com/~apartmen/jobs/?s=sdsdsd&post_type=job_listing&search_location&posted_before=14-days () and pass the vraibale like that so that the search works. (We need this sidebar looks like on this page https://srv.apptifyadminplatform.com/~apartmen/jobs/?search_keywords=&search_location=&post_type=job_listing )
Job DetailsLevel EntryJob Location Sterling Bluff – Savannah, GAPosition Type Full Time 30-40 hours per weekEducation Level High SchoolTravel Percentage NoneJob Shift Day – including weekend and oncallLeasing Consultant
At BH Management Services, we are committed to creating value. We acquire, improve and manage apartment communities, and our success in this endeavor is evidenced by our growth from a start-up firm in 1993 to one of the largest multi-family management companies in the nation. BHunderstands that great customer service is what keeps residents satisfied, and that great service comes from engaged, happy and well-trained team members.
In 2018 and 2017, BH was ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine and Great Place to Work s “Best Workplaces for Women.” BH was also ranked in 2018 and 2020 as one of the “Best Workplaces for Millennials. In addition, in 2019, BH was named to the 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity. We continue to recognize that we are only as strong as each individual employee and we value our employees by providing a strong benefit package:
- (3) Weeks of Paid Time Off
- Birthday Paid Day Off
- 12 paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/ Vision
- 401K + match
- Education reimbursement
As a Leasing Consultant you are the primary point of contact for all prospective residents, and will play a critical role in ensuring all prospective and existing residents feel welcome.
- Greets and tours prospective residents, explain qualifications and qualify all prospective residents, and prepare and maintain all leasing files.
- Understands the community, specials and floor plans and maintains waiting lists of prospective residents; responsible for knowing the status of vacant units; inspection of all pre-leased apartments and securing lease renewals.
- High School or GED (General Education Diploma)
- Previous leasing experience a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and customer service mindset
- Strong computer technology skills with basic knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Yardi/Yardi Voyager experience a plus
- A valid driver s license may be required
- A positive, motivating and team-oriented attitude
- A desire to exceed in a very competitive environment
Work Schedule: Will normally work a Monday-Friday schedule with rotating weekends; (hours may vary to meet the business needs of the property).
BH/B.HOM fosters the diverse voices of our community by advocating for inclusivity, celebrating our differences, and continually evolving our practice to make BH/B.HOM a better place to work and live.